As you may have read in the newsletter, we have been investigating the opportunity of getting FTTP (Fibre To The Premises) with help from government funding.
Either as a resident or business owner (if your home is your registered business address), there is no cost beyond signing to any given supplier, for usually 12/18 months.
To enable work to start with OpenReach we all need to pledge our interest. Without your pledges, OpenReach can not access government funding and we can’t install FTTP. The community pledging website is now set up (address below) and the community can start voucher pledges.
* On the website click on ‘Find out how’
* When asked if your current speed is less than 100mb, tick ‘yes’
* On the next page enter your post code
* Click the search icon
* Make sure you put a tick in the ‘I am not a robot box’
* You will then be taken to the Community page where you can pledge your voucher.